Some people have skin outgrowths formed within the skin folds at various places. These skin lesions are commonly referred to as skin tags. Although these soft skin lesions are harmless. Still, many opt for skin tag treatment as they might feel extreme pain when these lesions get caught up by any jewelry or clothing. While for others, it can be only a cosmetic concern.
Are you worried about these skin tags?
No more worries anymore!
Many skin tag treatment options are already available. You can either go for over- the counter skin tag removal products or opt for surgical options.
However, using surgical options can be very costly at times. You can also consult a skin tag removal center in OC for any queries regarding these skin lesions.
For now, we have listed some of the home remedies for skin tag removal naturally.
SKIN TAG FACTS
- Usually, women are affected by skin tags, especially in the mid-40s.
- Although, these lesions don’t pose any threat. Still, sometimes they can be an indicator of any metabolic disorder such as PCOS, Diabetes.
TOP 5 HOME REMEDIES FOR SKIN TAG REMOVAL
Tea tree oil is known for its potent antiviral and antifungal activity. Thus, making it safe for skin tag removal even for the people who have acne, eczema or psoriasis.
1. First, wash the area which contains the skin tag.
2. Then, massage the area with this oil with the help of a cotton swab.
3. After that, cover the area using a bandage.
4. Then, remove it after 15 minutes.
Repeat this procedure three times a day for many days until skin tag dries and eventually falls off the skin.
This has been used for ages as a skincare product. It is usually one of the top listed products for a managing a number of skin conditions like eczema, and acne.
1. Wash the area gently.
2. Place the cotton swab soaked with apple cider vinegar over the tag using a bandage.
3. Keep it there for a maximum of 20 minutes.
4. Repeat this procedure before going to bed and place the bandage overnight.
If you can see the color change in the skin tag, then this method is working for you. However, it might take a couple of weeks for complete skin tag removal.
Garlic has amazing anti-inflammatory properties. It is also known for its incredible anti-aging properties.
1. First, crush the garlic cloves.
2. Then, apply this crushed garlic paste over the affected area.
3. After that, secure this area using a bandage overnight.
4. Wash this area the next day.
Repeat this procedure, until the tags get disappeared.
Usually, we put away the banana peels. However, if you have any skin tag, these peels can be highly useful. Especially, when used in combination with tea tree oil.
However, you should avoid this method in case of any latex allergy or sensitivity.
1. Put some drops of tea tree oil on the peel.
2. Then, place this peel over the area containing skin tag using a bandage.
3. Do this procedure before going to bed.
Repeat till the tag completely falls off from the skin.
You can use the iodine solution over the affected skin area. However, it usually breaks down the skin cells. Therefore, you must apply this solution only over the affected area.
1. To be safe, first, apply coconut oil over and around the skin tag area
2. Then, using a cotton swab, apply around 2 drops of iodine solution.
Repeat this procedure twice a day until skin tag is removed completely.
Before you start using any one of the skin tag treatment options, I recommend consulting a Skin Tag Removal Treatment Center in OC to rule out the possibility of any skin cancer.
Many factors are responsible for causing skin tags like age, genetics, friction between skin, and sometimes even metabolic disorders. These are not at all harmful for your overall health.
Therefore, instead of opting for expensive surgical options, you can choose safe and effective home remedies. But, while using the natural ways, be patient as well as consistent with your skin tag treatment as it may take days and even weeks for complete skin tag removal.
Have any Skin Tags issues?