Don’t be; erectile dysfunction can happen to anyone at any age. What may seem a simple process is a complex sequence of the events in the body. This sequence is disrupted which causes impotence or erectile dysfunction. Yes, age does play a part, but it doesn’t mean that you’re destined to meet ED.
Won’t be, if you visit online erectile dysfunction treatment clinic to clear your doubts. It’s always helpful. An experience of an inability of an erection doesn’t necessarily mean that you have got ED. Therefore it’s better to consult online erectile dysfunction doctor and rest any doubts.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
It is a condition that no man wants to deal with. It is defined as the inability to attain an erection that is sufficient for sex. An erection involves a complex process in the body where brain activates nerves in the penis which allows the flow of blood in the spaces of spongy tissue.
The interruption in the sequence of this process leads to the inability of keeping an erection long enough for sexual intercourse.
It’s a medical condition in itself, but it’s better to think of it as a symptom because many different conditions can cause impotence.
Some major causes of ED:
- Heart Disease
Testosterone is the hormone that affects the sex drive of a person. Any disruption causes failure of arousal impulses that lead to an erection. Don’t worry when you experience this, and rather you should look for ed treatment online.
Apart from chronic causes, some common factors also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Tobacco Consumption
- Excessive Alcoholism
- Prescription Medicines
- Anxiety, etc.
The Role of Age in causing erectile dysfunction
The number of candles on your birthday cake does play a role in ED, but it isn’t solely responsible for choking off your erections. Yes, the probability increases with age, but you could be 20 with an ED or be 80 and perfectly healthy.
With age, the ED’s frequency does increase which is because of the chances of suffering from disorders that cause ED increases.
- As men age, the chances of getting vascular diseases like diabetes, High blood pressure, and heart disease increases.
- With age, the levels of testosterone start decreasing which reduces the blood flow in the penis, preventing an erection.
- Hypertension is a common problem among the elderly. This is another cause why ED is more frequent with higher age groups
- Older men often suffer from depressive disorders and anxiety which majorly affect the sexual activity in a man.
With age, yes the probability of having ED tends to increase, while there are ways to treat it.
Many have a notion that erectile dysfunction cannot be treated. False. You can manage most of the causes of ED with some simple lifestyle changes.
- Losing weight: If you maintain your physical health, your natural health will definitely improve. Losing weight is one way you can counter ED.
- Quit Smoking: We know, how alcohol and smoking cause inability in erection. So stop intoxicating yourself and look for a healthy future.
- Burn Stress: Stress is one factor that repulses any arousal impulses. Try practicing healthy responses to counter impotence.
- Relationship: There’s no better cure than love. Try improving your relationship with your partner, and you’ll see the change yourself.
However, you should consider visiting an online erectile dysfunction treatment and male enhancement treatment clinic to seek professional advice.